Scars1 Forumss


Topic Title: See a dermatologist
Created On: 05/31/2012 10:10 AM
 05/31/2012 10:10 AM

Author Icon

Some of my friends' children have suffered with acne. They tried to take care of this condition on their own, but it only made matters worse. That is why it is very important to see a dermatologist as soon as acne surfaces. This skin specialist will first treat the acne, and then the acne scars (assuming they are present). [br][br]Retin A is supposed to be great for acne, and it is only available by prescription. Afterwards, procedures like certain laser treatments, chemical peels, microdermabrasion, and even dermabrasion might be recommended for acne pitting and scarring. [br] [br]True, this condition is not pleasant, but it can be overcome. [br] [br]

This locator will help you to find specialists for scars in your area
Postal or Zip Code
Vitiligo Treatment
By Sivakanth

Posted: May 30, 2018
 Hi Vitiligo is a long lasting skin problem which can start at any age. JRK Research offer two solutions for Vitiligo Treatment. Dual Drug therapy Tolenorm oil Tolenorm Ointment Verdura Mela Pro ...

more more Forums
Dr. Ronald Moy

Dr. Ronald L. Moy:

Protecting Skin from Sun
  more Heroes
  nominate a Hero
  Hero policy
Home | About Us | Press | Make a Suggestion | Content Syndication | Terms of Service | Editorial Policy | Privacy Policy
Last updated: May 20, 2022  © 2022 Body1 All rights reserved.